Monday, February 23, 2009

Random thoughts....

I'm not complaining. It's just that this is the ever-present view of my life for the past 5 weeks:





"Hey! How bout a little privacy here? Do I take close-ups of you while YOU'RE eating?"



I've personally fed Marilee 7 times already today, (it's 8:24pm right now). I don't want to imply that she eats a lot, but here's her eating at noon:


The model here works for peanuts. (Rimshot.)




And here's a rundown of the feeding schedule:

1: 15 AM

7:20 AM

10:05 AM

11:55 AM

12:45 PM

2:00 PM

6:10 PM

In between, Marie feeds her too.



Marilee's afternoon food supply.



I just wonder where she gets her appetite from?



I could make a "crab eating a crab" joke here, but I'm not going to.


Now, here are some sleep-deprived random photos and thoughts:


Our dog Elvis meets baby. Hilarity ensues:







After 7 diaper changes today, what I wish Marilee could do:




What Marilee looks like in the morning:





"People always tell me, "You look like your dad.'"



Baby and two parents who are either tired, or drunk:





GO C.U. And if Marilee even THINKS about going to Nebraska, we'll disown her.



Totally appropriate shirt I need to buy for my baby:





No comments:

Post a Comment